Friday, May 27, 2011

Pia Toscano Talks New Album

She got booted from ?American Idol? early on, but that?s not stopping Pia Toscano from unleashing her musical stylings on the world.

In fact, the beautiful brunette sees her ?Idol? ousting as more of a career blessing than any sort of curse.

She explained, "I kind of got a head start, and I didn't realize that. During my elimination there were so many things that were running through my mind.?

"I kept saying, 'What's going to happen with my career?' I'm looking at my parents, like 'Did I let them down?' [But] we started working right away. I've been in the studio and it's been good."

Pia says her new sound will have something for everyone. "It's definitely going to be big ballads, but there's also going to be those fun up-tempo songs, those dancing songs. I feel like on the show people really only saw me in one way, and I want to show the world that I can do other things."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/pia-toscano/pia-toscano-talks-new-album-509610

VEECO INSTRUMENTS VARIAN SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATES UNITED ONLINE UNISYS

No comments:

Post a Comment